Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- You may apply to enter for the Women in Construction Awards by submitting a completed entry form online.
- dmg events’ employees, agents, and family members and those of our Affiliates may not enter the Awards.
- We may for any reason, at any time withdraw an Entry, including (without limitation) where it:
a. offends national sentiments, religious or cultural sentiments or public taste;
b. does not meet the entry criteria, as published on the relevant Website;
c. includes work that was banned or withdrawn from airing or publication;
d. is missing required elements, results, or information.
- If you want to withdraw an Entry, you must notify us via the email address on the Website.
- We will provide all individuals and organisations that submitted Entries with details of the relevant Awards ceremony. Attendance at the Awards ceremony is free for all. You will not be permitted entry to Awards ceremonies without a valid pass. You will be notified when visitor registration will be open.
- We own all intellectual property rights, including copyright, design rights and trademark rights, in and to all Trophies, decorative objects and other souvenirs of achievement in relation to an Award (a “Trophy”). We have the exclusive right to reproduce, manufacture, copy, and sell a Trophy in any size or medium, and to distribute or exploit the design of a Trophy or to produce or commission reproductions of same for gift, sale, re-sale or licence. No reproduction, replica or other copy of a Trophy may be made or used by you or by any manufacturer, advertiser, organisation or individual except in accordance with these terms without our prior written consent.
- If you win an Award, any duties, fees, and charges accrued from the transporting of the relevant Trophy will be your responsibility.
- All Entries and their subsequent feature, display, exhibition, or presentation are for the purpose of the judging and review processes only. Our consideration or display of an Entry does not constitute any recommendation, endorsement or promotion of the products or services featured.
- All entries must be submitted online through the provided online links.
- All entries must be completed and submitted by the closing date: 05/07/2021, 10 PM GST
- There are three award categories and you can nominate yourself, your colleague, or your company online and you may enter multiple categories.
- Complete the application with as much detail, precision and supporting evidence as you can and where needed.
- The length of the submission is limited and specified by the entry forms.
- Supporting material may be uploaded but only where specified.
- Entries must be written in English.
- Translations should be provided for any supporting material not in English.
- Where the entry was a collaborative effort all major contributors should be specified within the entry.
- Evidence of results data must be referenced and entries can be disqualified if the data source is not cited.
- Supporting material, such as independently produced data, industry surveys, extracts from analysts' reports, testimonials, press articles etc. will only be accepted if provided as part of the written submission online. No further hard copy information is required.
- Entries will be accepted from persons and organisations operating in Middle East, Africa, and South Asia region.
- Nominations can be submitted by companies affiliated with the construction industry, such as architecture firms, contractors, consulting firms, engineering firms, real estate developers, etc.
- Past winners, finalists, and ambassadors are welcome to apply.
- Please refer to the individual guidelines per category to ensure proper submission of entry.
- The decision of the judging panel is final. The judging panel reserves the right to re-classify, re-categorise, or reject any entry that does not comply with the requirements of the competition.
- Entries will only be judged based on the information provided to the judges on the entry form and additional supporting material if submitted.
- Details of the judging panel conversations will not be disclosed.
- No correspondence will be answered by the Awards Team or the judges regarding feedback on entries.
- Judges are requested to declare an interest and remove themselves from the process if they are asked to judge an entry that poses a conflict of interest.
- We will respect as confidential any financial data submitted unless given express permission to use it. If there is a particular part of your entry that you would prefer not to be used, then please clarify this on the entry.
- All entries will be stored securely on our website and access to these by Judges will be strictly monitored.
- By entering the Women in Construction Awards, persons and companies are authorising dmg events to use the “entry description” and "picture" or “company logo”, for the purpose of the awards presentation and marketing, containing case studies of all shortlisted companies and winners.